BLUE WAVE PLAYER/PARENT CURRENT COVID-19 RULES
As most of you know, Blue Wave is able to practice and, presently, able to scrimmage and play local games as approved to meet current city, country, and state COVID-19 guidelines, restrictions, and protocols.
All players and parents are advised to review current CDC COVID-19 guidelines as well as review our Blue Wave protocols and rules that everyone must follow in order to participate in any Blue Wave event.
In general, most exercises and drills will be conducted under the social distance standard (6 feet) as much as possible with players working in groups of 8 to 12 as they rotate through Infield, Outfield, Hitting, and Bullpen practice sessions at separate locations of the field, depending on the event.
Players are not required to wear a face mask to practice or play but must wear a face mask sitting inside a dugout. Coaches also need to wear face masks in games in dugouts.
All players must be registered online HERE to be able to play in any camp, practice, game, or Blue Wave Athletics event. There is no cost to register and you only need to register once a year.
Meantime, all players and parents must comply with all Blue Wave Baseball COVID-19 Ptorocols & Requirements as follows:
- Players must wear face mask from your vehicle and to the field and back to the vehicle.
- Players will be asked if they have a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms, Coach or Staff will have no-touch temperature device to check Players if needed before they enter the field.
- Players are allowed one bat bag, no food, seeds, gum – just water or Gatorade.
- Players will store their bag along the fence six feet apart or instructed otherwise during scrimmages and games.
- Players cannot share their equipment or gear.
- Players do not have to wear a face mask but requested each player have one in his bat bag in the case where they are instructed to wear them for reason.
- Players are required to bring sanitary wipes or hand-washer that can be used at the end of drills and skill sessions or, at least, at the end before departing the camp.
- Spectators must observe current CDC guidelines above and follow social distancing guidance, including a face mask.
- No spectators allowed near batting cages or along fences or behind dugouts.
- Spectators must stay in seats behind home plate and approved setting if at all possible.
- No spectator is allowed to come to the field or be inside the field, if you need to talk to a coach, please do after camp or by phone. Phone and eMail addresses will be provided for each coach at the event.
- All Players MUST register online on Blue Wave Athletics “REGISTRATION” page regardless of whether you are returning or new players to participate in these camps and going forward.
- Players & Parents will review current COVID-19 guidelines and precautions posted.
- Players must also execute a Blue Wave Athletics Liability Release waiver and return by eMail.
BLUE WAVE COACHES & STAFF
- All Blue Wave Athletics officials and coaches have been educated on COVID-19 guidelines and precautions.
- Each Coach will ask Players if they have any symptoms or have a fever before participating in camp activities.
- Any occurrences of Players that show symptoms will be brought to the attention of local officials.
BLUE WAVE ATHLETICS, INC. DIRECTORS
- Steve Kruse (949) 202-7748 or
- Aron Garcia (562) 301-6516 or .