Take your game to the next level and truly showcase your talent with Blue Wave summer league, tournament, and showcase teams.
Blue Wave is now recruiting exceptional high school players for teams that play in the top summer leagues, tournaments, and showcase events in the Western region, including:
- Prep Baseball Report State Games
- Senior Fall Classic Qualifier
- AABC 18U Connie Mack Regional
- USA Premier Firecracker Classic
- Under Armour Southwest Championships
- Perfect Game Pacific Coast Invitational
- Cal State Fullerton Showcase
- Prep Baseball Report West Coast Summer Championships
Whether you are an incoming freshman or outgoing senior, Blue Wave has the right SUMMER team for you, including:
- Blue Wave 15U-SELECT. For incoming freshmen only (2023 GRAD YEAR) that want to play at a high level in their first year of high school ball.
- Blue Wave 16U-PROSPECTS. For incoming sophomores (2022) that want to move to the Junior Varsity level or higher in their second year of high school ball.
- Blue Wave 17U-SHOWCASE. For incoming juniors (2021) that will play high JV or varsity level baseball in their third year of high school ball.
- Blue Wave-Senators 18U-CONNIE MACK. Blue Wave and the California Senators are combining efforts for this team for 2019 grads and incoming seniors varsity starters that want to play at the highest level locally in the summer—Play 21 games with a shot at the AABC 18U Connie Mack World Series. Senators Director of Player Development Rich Pohle will serve as head coach for the team.
Blue Wave summer teams each play 17 to 21 games in major local tournaments and showcase events in June and July and practice at Vanguard University in Costa Mesa, CA
Tryouts are held in mid-May, at the conclusion of the general CIF season and posted at www.bluewaveathletics.com when scheduled.
Details on each Blue Wave summer team are outlined on their respective team pages.
For more information on any Blue Wave team or program, please contact:
Steve Kruse @ (949) 202-7748
Carlos Cornejo @ (949) 683-3453