TRYOUTS SET FOR MAY 1 & MAY 6
Take your game to the next level and truly showcase your talent with Blue Wave summer league, tournament, and showcase teams.
PLAY IN TOP LOCAL SUMMER EVENTS
Blue Wave is now recruiting exceptional high school players for teams that play in the top summer leagues, tournaments, and showcase events in the Western region, including:
- Prep Baseball Report State Games
- Senior Fall Classic Qualifier
- AABC 18U Connie Mack Regional
- USA Premier Firecracker Classic
- Under Armour Southwest Championships
- Perfect Game Pacific Coast Invitational
- Cal State Fullerton Showcase
- Prep Baseball Report West Coast Summer Championships
THERE’S A TEAM FOR YOU
Whether you are an incoming freshman or outgoing senior, Blue Wave has the right SUMMER team for you, including:
- Blue Wave 15U-SELECT. For incoming freshmen only (2023 GRAD YEAR) that want to play at a high level in their first year of high school ball.
- Blue Wave 16U-PROSPECTS. For incoming sophomores (2022) that want to move to the Junior Varsity level or higher in their second year of high school ball.
- Blue Wave 17U-SHOWCASE. For incoming juniors (2021) that will play high JV or varsity level baseball in their third year of high school ball.
- Blue Wave-Senators 18U-CONNIE MACK. Blue Wave and the California Senators are combining efforts for this team for 2019 grads and incoming seniors varsity starters that want to play at the highest level locally in the summer—Play 21 games with a shot at the AABC 18U Connie Mack World Series. Senators Director of Player Development Rich Pohle will serve as head coach for the team.
Blue Wave summer teams each play 17 to 21 games in major local tournaments and showcase events in June and July with weekly practice sessions and tune-up games starting mid-May.
TRYOUTS SET FOR VANGUARD & GREAT PARK
Tryouts are set for:
- 5:30 Wednesday May 1 @ Vanguard University, where team practices will be held throughout the summer. Vanguard University is centrally located at 55 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, across from the Orange County Fairgrounds near the 55 and 405 interchange.
- 7:30 PM Monday May 6 @ The Orange County Great Park Sports Complex on Baseball Field 5. OC Great Park is located at 8000 Great Park Blvd, Irvine.
NO COST TO TRYOUT OR REGISTER
All players must register HERE online to tryout, practice, or play with any Blue Wave team. There is no cost to register or tryout. Omce registered, you will receive eMail notification of all tryouts.
Details on each Blue Wave summer team are outlined on their respective team pages on this website.
For more information on any Blue Wave team or program, please contact:
Steve Kruse @ (949) 202-7748
Carlos Cornejo @ (949) 683-3453